Are You A Cat Person?

They say that people can be likened to animals and I have always thought of myself as a cat person.

Cats are independent and can be quite distainful at times. On the other hand they can also be very warm and friendly, cuddly and playful. I suppose you could say that cats are two faced!

There is nothing quite like sitting down in my favourite comfortable armchair in the evening with my pet cat curled up on my lap, purring gently, making me feel more and more relaxed. How lovely stroking that soft silky fur, the troubles of the day just melting away. Purr, purr, purr I can feel myself getting more and more relaxed, my is head nodding, that hypnotic purring.....I'm heading to the land of nod.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my cats too.Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment